Because it's still hot here in September we decided to get the little pool out again before the weather gets too cool. Hailey Loves the water!!! She just wishes her pool was as big as Nana & Papa's!
Yeah! I'm glad you finally joined the world of bloggers. My address is madjessica.blogspot.com. I am really bad at keeping it updated. I can't believe she is almost walking. It all happens in the blink of eye!
Hey Brooke it's Shelly...it is so fun to see your blog!!! I found you from Julies and am so exited to keep in touch with you guys this way! Your little girl is such a cutie!
Hi! I'm glad I found yours and Julie's blogs. It was so good to see you at Heather's funeral. I'm so glad you guys are doing so well. Your little Hailey is so cute!
Cute up! She is such a doll. I love how she walks now too. We'll have to have a play date before it gets to cold because Camberley loves the water too!
10 comments:
Hailey is the cutest little girl! She always makes me smile! Looks like fun!
what a cutie! its definitely still hot enough. enjoy the water!
Such a cute little girl! She has grown so fast!
-Nikki Reid
Yeah! I'm glad you finally joined the world of bloggers. My address is madjessica.blogspot.com. I am really bad at keeping it updated. I can't believe she is almost walking. It all happens in the blink of eye!
Hey Brooke it's Shelly...it is so fun to see your blog!!! I found you from Julies and am so exited to keep in touch with you guys this way! Your little girl is such a cutie!
I cant belive that Hailey is a year old! WOW... I saw your blog and thought that she is so cute. and big! How are you guys doing?
We hope to visit there sometime soon.
Here is our blog:
www.ballantyneclan.blogspot.com
She's so freakin' cute! I love you guys.
Hi! I'm glad I found yours and Julie's blogs. It was so good to see you at Heather's funeral. I'm so glad you guys are doing so well. Your little Hailey is so cute!
Cute up! She is such a doll. I love how she walks now too. We'll have to have a play date before it gets to cold because Camberley loves the water too!
Hi Brooke! It's Christy(Pratt)- It is so fun to see what you are up to! Your little girl is soo cute!
Post a Comment