Hailey's birthday was actually July 27th, but I'm just now getting around to posting. I can't believe it's already been a year. Hailey had so much fun at her birthday party. She loved her cake the best!! Yum-Yum!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. i can't believe that she is a year old, and i still haven't met her. that is just sad!!
what cute pictures. I love how she just devoured that cake... for some reason my kids are always hesitant about diving into the cake, but not about destroying anything else they come in contact with :)
happy blogging!
Cutie Patootie! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. I need to be better at keeping mine up to date!
Hi! My name is Carissa. I am a new blogger and looking at other bloggers blogs. Your little girl is beautiful. I have a little girl on the way in December 2008. Her name is going to be Breelyn Faith. You're more then welcome to check out my blog at http://breelynfaith.blogspot.com/ I'm new at making a blog and just started getting interested in scrapbooking so I don't know if I'm comin or goin on my blog. Still trying to figure things out. But the best thing about my blog are the pics of my family. They are precious.
Post a Comment