
On Saturday my Sister and her two cute girls came out to New Braunfels for a visit. We had fun going to Rudy's for lunch and then off to a local Pumpkin Patch. We had a good time, but it was very hot and sunny outside. Later in the evening we headed to my parents house in San Antonio for dinner and to visit with some old friends from Dallas. We had a fun filled day. Thanks for coming out to visit Aunt Julie!!! Here is a little update.....Hailey is 15 months old now. She started taking little steps a month or so ago, but just a few weeks ago she really starting walking. Now she is all over the place. It's so much fun to watch her grow and learn new things. She is getting too big too fast though!! She is a very fun and loving baby. Enjoy the pictures!
5 comments:
Hailey is such a cutie pie! Gotta love the pumpkin patch!
What a cute family picture. She is getting big. And I just love that BOO! outfit!
She IS getting so big! Goes WAY too fast! Sounds like you had a fun day - I love days like that.
Aww- I LOVE pumpkin patches! We haven't been to one in years! Looks like fun! Happy Halloween!
I'm such a dork for missing your posts. I'm playing catch up! I loved the pumpkin patch. We'll find a better one next year.
Post a Comment