Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa









December has gone by so fast. We have been very busy and I know I'm so behind at this blog thing. I thought I better post a few things before Christmas is here.
Last week Hailey and I met up with part of my family at my Dad's office to see Santa and Mrs. Clause. It was Hailey's first time to meet Santa and she was not very happy. I could not even get her to sit on Santa's lap. It was a really nice event my Dad's office put on for all the children and grandchildren of employees. I'm sure Hailey will enjoy it more next year.




5 comments:

Saville Family said...

Merry Christmas to the Bond Family!

joelandbecca said...

So cute. That Mrs Clause has a softening affect so Santa doesn't seem so overwhelming. Oh well! What a fun event.

AMIT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brooke said...

my kids have been terrified of santa for a few years. this year at a mall in houston they saw santa and mrs. claus and ran up to them, hugged them, and just couldn't get enough. I guess you could say either they've matured, or they really have no stranger anxiety now.

Nelee said...

Hailey's so cute. If I were here, I would have been afraid of Santa too. Thanks for having the play group at your house. It was fun!