Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Christmas
I know it's almost a month later, but here is our Christmas post. We had a really nice Christmas this year. Since we live so close to both our families we got to spend time with each one. We spent Christmas eve / Christmas morning with my family in San Antonio and we spent Christmas day with Ryan's family in New Braunfels. This always works out well for us because we get to spend time with both sides of the family and we get to eat two Christmas dinner's. This was Hailey's 2nd Christmas and she really enjoyed it. It was so much fun watching her open all her presents. Here are some pictures. Sorry there are a lot. We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Too fun. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...
That's so great that all the family is so close! Looks like a fun time for you guys and especially Hailey. I'll bet the boys had a blast with those nerf guns. Edward's always wanted one and SPencer's been playing with them at bigger kids' houses... I guess I know what they're getting for Christmas next year.
I lOVE Hailey's outfit at your mom and dad's. Did you make it? It is so adorable...but she tops it off..I just lover her beautiful smile! I grow up being close to both of my parents family's and LOVE going to both houses. Joel still doesn't get why Christmas is so crazy with my family, but that is all I knew and I enjoyed the traditions we made with both.
I need some of those pictures!! like the one of the girls all with Nana and Papa!! I'll come over with my memory stick..and we can swap photos. mmm-k?
Better late than never! Hailey is such a doll. It looks like she had an awesome Christmas too! Blogging is so hard to keep up with, huh?
Hope that you had fun.
Domain registration india
Post a Comment