Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Night













On Halloween night we had a full house!! We had Ryan's Parents and all of my family over for some homemade chili and trick or treating. Hailey was a witch this Year. This was Hailey's 2nd Halloween, but first year to go trick or treating! She loved walking from door to door, but she did not understand the "candy" thing. That's ok I ate all of her candy this year. I'm sure next year that will be a different story. I dressed up as a witch to match Hailey and Ryan was the same scary dude he is every year! Believe it or not Hailey was more afraid of Ryan's mom in her witch hat then she was of Ryan with his scary mask and Hair. If you take a close look at the picture she is even giving her "scary daddy" a kiss. She loves her dad no matter how he dresses!! Thanks everyone for spending the evening with us. We had ton's of fun!!!


6 comments:

joelandbecca said...

So cute! Trick or treating is so fun-especially when they are little. Her costume was so darling! I am sure she will be all over the candy next year!

Nik said...

I love her costume! She looked so adorable! Holidays are so much fun - especially with children.

brooke said...

SHe's brave, my kids freak out when someone has a mask on like that. She was so adorable in her costume. And you can get away with eating most of the candy for a couple more years!

Nelee said...

I can't believe she wasn't afraid of Ryan. Those photos are creepy of him! I would never have recognized him. I'm glad ya'll had so much fun. She looked adorable at the Trunk R Treat. I think Hailey is a doll.

The Lunds said...

Your little girl is so cute! You should take a look at our blog sometime! thelundfamily.blogspot.com

Julie G. said...

I loved spending Halloween with you guys. You made Mom's chili just like she does!! Yum-O!!

We all love Ryan's costume...year after year, after year, after year...etc. Haha..just kidding. I really do like it.